Looking to make your workspace login even more secure? You can now enable two-factor authentication, also called 2FA. Here's how:
1. Log in to your account and visit the workspace settings page. Scroll down the page to find the two-factor authentication section:
2. Click on this section to enable 2FA. You'll need to follow the directions on the following page:
3. Once your OTP app is downloaded and set up, you'll scan the QR code on your page. After scanning the QR code and generating a new account for your login, you'll see the required 6-digit code pop up in the app. It is only valid for a few seconds! Please be sure to use the current code.
4. Enter the valid 6-digit code and your current password and click the 'Enable' button.
5. Once enabled, you'll see a list of backup tokens. These are very important! Please record these tokens in a secure place.
That's it! Your 2FA is now enabled.
Want to learn even more about using TextIt? Check out our Help Center.
Questions? Comments? Let us know!